First National Bank of Kemp's mobile banking product allows you to access all of your banking information through your Internet enabled mobile device using our mobile web site--(www.fnbkemp.mobi)--or via one of our mobile apps for the iPhone® or AndroidTM platforms.
Both our mobile web and mobile apps are available to you at no cost1, however, you must already be an online banking customer to access the mobile solution. Click Here to Enroll Now!With Mobile Banking you can do anything you could from your computer, but now from your Mobile device.
- Check Account Balances
- View Account History
- Pay Bills2
- Transfer Funds3
- In line at the grocery store and your Debit card is declined because of insufficient funds, simply pull out your mobile device, and make a quick transfer from your Savings account4.
How do I get Mobile Banking?
1) Enroll in Online Banking | Already enrolled, GREAT!, proceed to step #2.
2) Decide which method works best for you and sign-in using your existing USERID and PASSWORD.
- Mobile Browser - Can be used with any mobile device, simply open your browswer and browse to fnbkemp.mobi
- iPhone App - Can be used with any iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad device.
- Android App - Can be used with any Android device.
DemoClick Here for a Demo (The demo is for the "Mobile Browser" version only, however, the apps use the same concept.)
iPhone® Mobile AppClick the App Store icon or scan the QR Code using your mobile device.
Android Mobile AppClick the Google Play Store icon, or scan the QR Code using your mobile device.
SecurityMobile Banking utilizes the same security protocols in place today with Online Banking. Mobile Banking uses the same USERID and PASSWORD that you use for Online Banking. You will also be required to answer a "Challenge" question that you setup in order to access the Mobile Banking product. It is recommended for security purposes that you only download the iPhone® App from the iTunes Apps StoreSM or iPhone® App StoreSM, and the Android App from the Android Market.
1 Mobile Banking is provided by First National Bank of Kemp free of charge, however, you may be assessed fees from your mobile carrier depending on your service plan.
2 Mobile Banking allows you to make bill payments to payees that you have already setup using our Online Banking product. To add a new payee, you must login thru Online Banking and click on "Bill Pay," and add your payees using the Bill Pay product.
3 Mobile Banking allows you to tranfer funds between accounts held at First National Bank of Kemp. To transfer funds to another Financial Institution, you must either use "Bill Pay" or come to the bank to request a wire transfer.
4 Mobile Banking is a real-time product, however, there is a slight delay of only a few minutes between the time that transfers are made and the funds are available.